Criteria for Residensi Wilayah
1. Malaysia citizens aged 21 and above may apply.
2. Priority is given to first-time home buyers in Wilayah Persekutuan.
3. Priority is given to applicants who are currently working and living in Wilayah Persekutuan.
4. Gross household income for individual applicant not more than RM10,000 per month; combined household income not more than RM15,000 per month.
5. Head of household is eligible to only one unit of residensi wilayah in Wilayah Persekutuan.
6. Applicants are not allowed to sell their residensi wilayah home or transfer ownership within 10 years after the purchase without any permission from government except to heirs e.g. spouse or children only.
7 Applicant who has never been declared insolvent.